I’ve used MANY fitness trackers over the year, and I always try to put reviews up here for you guys. To be perfectly honest I might have a slight obsession with finding the perfect fitness tracker. So here are my Pops & Cons:
- The touchscreen is great: really responsive, allows for apps, intuitive to use, and feels like a high tech device.
- Applications & storing music: Can use their fitbit workouts and store music temporarily to use even if phone is out of range
- Battery Life: OMG! This is ALWAYS my biggest complaint with the apple watch. This device does most of what the apple watch boasts but it only has to be charged every 4 days. LOVE IT. This is honestly probably my favorite feature.
- Like most fitness trackers it doesn’t have a stroller mode so it struggles to get accurate steps unless you take it off and put it in your pocket or on your ankle
- When using GPS for my run it had a hard time staying connected to my phone. Not sure if this was because I connect to multiple bluetooth devices but it was a little frustrating.
- I wish it was fancier looking – It looks super similar to an apple watch which is fine but I like the nicer bands and round smaller watch face personally.
All of that being said, it’s my favorite fitness tracker so far. I definitely prefer it to the other fitbit models, nokia, and fossil. *this is not sponsored by fitbit – just an honest review.
Shop my look HERE