I can’t believe its already Friday again! I feel like the weeks are just FLYING by now (thank god because I’m definitely ready for baby Everett to be here). We had a very relaxing week after the scare last Sunday with my Migraines. Yeah…apparently I get Ocular Migraines during pregnancy now. SO instead of our normal hustle and bustle this week there was lots of laying around, eating, and playing with Kensington. But I’ll try to share 5 fun facts about me anyways.
- We want to adopt. Now that we have Kensington, and Baby E on the way, we want to adopt a third. We aren’t picky gender/ethnicity but the whole process is so DAUNTING. We’ll be working on it this summer.
- I really love to read. Like Really love. Like would give up TV for all eternity as long as it meant that I could keep my books. I try to read 200-ish a year. Plus the ones for my Self-Development group. #addict
- I’m supremely NOT flexible. I cheered all through middle/high school and could never touch my toes. It was actually one of my resolutions in 2018 to work on improving my flexibility. I can actually touch the ground in a forward fold now. That is, when the bump doesn’t get in the way. LOL
- I have a TOTAL sweet tooth. David makes fun because he would eat chips and salsa all day every day, whereas I would eat cinnamon rolls. Or those mini chocolate covered donuts. Or tiffs treats.
- If I could be anything it would be an interior designer. I love the way rooms come together seemingly from nothing, and have always enjoyed decorating our homes. And I love throw pillows (which I feel is a must for an interior designer). My favorite Instagram designer is Studio McGee. She’s fab.
That’s my 5 for the week. Share yours! I’d love to learn more about you.