It’s Fri-YAY again! Which means it’s time to share 5 things about myself that you may not know. It’s always a little weird to try to come up with these. I don’t want to repeat old ones, but I also feel like I’m pretty open so there isn’t a ton I feel like you don’t know LOL. With only 7 weeks left until Everett arrives, I feel like I am so unprepared. Kind of how I feel coming up with 5 facts. Anyways, here they are.
- My Nephew and my daughter were born 6 days apart. So when I feel overwhelmed that my kids will be 1 year apart, I think…and Ashton. He’s the same age too. It’s a very expensive birthday month.
- My whole family is born on holidays. Mothers day, Fathers day, Christmas, Valentines, Good Friday, Easter, etc. Some were “planned” some were not. But somehow it always works out that way.
- I love pillsbury cinnamon rolls. They might be my favorite food. I can’t buy them because I’ll eat the whole tube. Last night I made David go buy me some. Don’t worry. They’re all gone now LOL
- My favorite color is white. This is always a source of debate. Is white a color? Is it the absence of color? Can your favorite color be not color? Yes. Mine is white. It’s pretty, clean, makes me feel tan, and looks fabulous in basically every situation. It’s a thing.
- I’m a total nerd (maybe this one doesn’t surprise you), but I love sci-fi and fantasy books/movies, comics, video games, math, you name it. I could probably crush Harry Potter or LOTR trivia any day of the week. And tell you some pretty weird stuff in elvish. Yeah. #nerdalert
Hope my list made you smile and maybe giggle a little. My husband told me “the reason people will follow you is because you’re such a dork. Be you. Weird and kinda quirky.” So there you go. Quirkiness complete. Write your own Friday 5 with #Friday5 and I’ll comment.