FRI YAY!! Finally the end of the week! Work has been a bit slower this week (which I needed) and I’ve been able to wrap my head around the next 8 weeks and how I plan to spend them before we have #twoundertwo in the house (really two under one but who’s keeping track 😂).
At the request of a friend, I decided I’m going to start sharing 5 things about me every Friday that you may not know. That way, you guys can get to know me a little better. If you share back (in comments or on IG) just use the hashtag: #Friday5 so I can find you!
1. I studied Math and Economics in college because they were my favorite subjects. I later became certified to teach but never used it (so sad).
2. I met my husband when I was 19 and he was 27. The age gap seemed WAY more daunting then and tbh I don’t think either of us expected to stay together forever. But when you know – you know.
3. I am an analyst who works in the “boring” corporate world by day and a mom/fitness instructor by night. I love working out and being healthy (its an addiction I’ve formed over many years) and love being able to share that in my free time. Balancing it, my day job, and being a Mom has been really hard for me (and would’ve been impossible without my incredible husband}.
4. I was pescatarian for years (I didn’t eat any meat except fish, but still have dairy & eggs), then went back to animal diet shortly before graduating college, and now I try not to eat meat or dairy at all. I feel SO much better when I don’t, but sometimes…in the right circumstances…temptation hits. Sometimes I want chicken nuggets. Or a cupcake. And so I eat them. *Shrug* Life is all about balance right?
5. I don’t like French fries. I don’t know why, but I really don’t like potato chips either. Yes…I know I’m weird. This actually predates my “health craze”. Even as a child I didn’t like them. My mom is still scarred by my rejection of McDonalds.
Hopefully this helped you get to know me more! I’d love to hear some things about you all as well!