I feel like overtime I log in to Facebook all I’ve been able to see is these advertisements for lightweight makeup and cheek tints by a company named Glossier. They’re cruelty free and made in the use and of course all of their models have the beautiful dewey complexion that only great genetics and photoshop can create. So I caved *sigh* and purchased a few products and thought I would share my feelings about them.
- Cloud Paint – 5/5 stars. Their beautiful cheek stain. I used it for cheeks and eyelids when I did my makeup with it and it was beautiful, light, and the peach color I got was super flattering.
- Phase 2 set – (can purchase here) includes a boy brow (their brow mascara), stretch concealer, and Generation G (their lip tint).
- Boy Brow – I liked it. 3/5 stars It held my brows in place pretty well and the slight color tint was good – my only problem was that it doesn’t fill in the brows well so I would still use my eyebrow pencil as a base and then the “mascara” on top.
- Stretch concealer – 5/5 stars. This might have been my favorite product. I bought it in medium and it goes on kinda sheer but it’s definitely build able. it felt super light and not light it was layering on my face and blocking pores. Its a must have for anyone who works out too because it would be great for hiding under eye bags or acne during a workout without fear of it ruining your skin.
- Generation G – 4/5 stars. The tint was stronger than I was expecting and it didn’t go on perfectly smooth but it was pretty. Had I known how dark it was I would’ve gotten a lighter shade (I got their red color), but it was still pretty and I’ll definitely wear it in the summer.
Ultimately I would recommend the products (*This is NOT a sponsored post). They provided a sample of their Milky Jelly Cleanser as well which I tried last night. I have super sensitive skin and it was nice, non-abrasive, and smelt yummy.